Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the Greenovation Builders Blog!

This day has been 30 years in the making. I have always known this day would come and after graduating college with a Bachelors in Construction Management, as well as working in Northwest Arkansas for the past eight years, I have gained key understanding and experience needed to be the builder I am today. My true passion is leaving a lasting legacy for not just my generation, but for many generations to follow and the way I have found to do this is by building sustainable, energy-efficient, healthy homes. This is where my my passion comes together with my experience and training.

My wife and I are very excited about the future of Greenovation Builders and the impact this company will have on Northwest Arkansas and the surrounding area. We believe that 'green' is more than a fad, but a shift in the way we live and think. It is bigger than just one company. It will take us all linking together to make this shift! It will take more than we alone have to give and will be rewarding in ways that we may never see, but we believe it is our responsibility to educate the public.

So check out our website and send us your feedback and be sure to stay up-to-date by following us on facebook, twitter, linkedIn and of course right here on our blog.

Thanks for linking with us!

Jacob Tankersley

Greenovation Builders builds green homes that save our customers money, increase their health, and embody their natural lifestyle, all while preserving the planet.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you're getting the chance to chase your dreams! I wish you nothung but phenomenal success in your business. We will be hiring you for some work when we move back to Arkansas in a few years! Congratulations again!
    Kelli & Marc Winkler
    Lindenhurst, NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the videos, Heidi!!! I've got to get your cleaner recipe made up! Nice website, blog and so nicely designed. So proud of all of you. Did Jenae get in on the production too? Loved the pics of the kids on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete